Prince en la Super Bowl (4-II-2007)

Iniciado por Blackbean, 24 Julio 2006, 16:43:48

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

AtomiCaT

Feliz año a to'er mundo!

Hablando de versiones principescas por parte de los OT, recuerdo a un pavito haciendo una de Kiss y diciendo que la letra traducida al castellano es muy tonta, o algo parecido. No me acuerdo quién era el menda pero tenía el mismo morbo que el pato Donald, qué desperdicio de canción!  :thumbsdown:

Shockadelica

Era Guillermo Martín...que le pregunten a Capitana si tenía morbo o no, ¡especialmente por teléfono! ;D
Oh baby, I really like your look
When U lay your eyes on me, U know I'm hooked
I'm waiting 2 feel your touch
Your body, your mind, and soul...
Is that 2 much?

JoyParade4ever

DISCULPEN MI IGNORANCIA,PERO SE SABE YA QUE AFORTUNADO SERA KIEN AKOMPAÑE A PRINCE EN EL SUPERBOWL??????????? O SERA SOLO EL ? (OJALA KE ASI SEA)
ESPERO KE NO PONGAN A FERGIE O ALGUNA ABERRACION X EL ESTILO....DIGO YA DE PERDIS OUTKAST OJHON LEGEND
only want to see you...only want to see you in the purple rain.   JOY PARADE 4EVER .

capitanaHook

Cita de: Shockadelica en 03 Enero 2007, 10:17:04
Era Guillermo Martín...que le pregunten a Capitana si tenía morbo o no, ¡especialmente por teléfono! ;D
jaajajajajaja si es que no se a quién se le pudo ocurrir ponérmelo al teléfono!! pobre guillermo las burradas que tuvo q escuchar...  ;D ;D

MrFunkyParty2nite

Cita de: JoyParade4ever en 15 Enero 2007, 06:35:23
DISCULPEN MI IGNORANCIA,PERO SE SABE YA QUE AFORTUNADO SERA KIEN AKOMPAÑE A PRINCE EN EL SUPERBOWL??????????? O SERA SOLO EL ? (OJALA KE ASI SEA)
ESPERO KE NO PONGAN A FERGIE O ALGUNA ABERRACION X EL ESTILO....DIGO YA DE PERDIS OUTKAST OJHON LEGEND

Tranquilo Joy. Por lo visto, Prince actuará él solito en el intermedio de la SuperBowl. ¿Acaso hace falta alguien más? De todos modos, ¿eres adivino? Lo digo porque Fergie y John Legend también actuarán, solo que lo harán en la previa a la gran final. Una de cal y otra de arena.
;D ;D ;D

http://www.los40.com/articulo/noticias/Fergie/Kanye/West/acompanaran/Prince/celebraciones/Super/Bowl/l40actnot/20070112l40l40not_9/Tes/

goldie

Cita de: JoyParade4ever en 15 Enero 2007, 06:35:23
DISCULPEN MI IGNORANCIA,PERO SE SABE YA QUE AFORTUNADO SERA KIEN AKOMPAÑE A PRINCE EN EL SUPERBOWL?

A mi me gustaría que le acompañasen Sheila E, Wendy, Lisa, Fink, Renato, Candy, Michael B, Sonny T, Levi, Miko, Rhonda, Eric, Atlanta, Maceo y John Blackwell. Por ejemplo.
Sería genial que fueran apareciendo ya que es inevitable que toque sus hits de siempre, por lo menos que nos de la satisfacción de recuperar también a sus mejores músicos.  ;D

Uh! Uh! uh! uhuh!... U SAID! ...Any dogs in the house?... I know U're nasty... SAID!!!

Blackbean

Algo comienza a saberse del espectáculo que ensaya Prince para el día 4. Quienes seguro que le acompañan en escena serán los Marching 100, la banda de la Universidad A&M de Florida:

Fuente: http://www.thefamuanonline.com/

'Marching 100' prepares to step high with Prince at Super Bowl in Miami

1/17/07

The Florida A&M University Marching 100 is preparing to take the field with music superstar Prince during the halftime show at Super Bowl XLI in Miami.

Band members said the invitation to perform Feb. 4 with Prince at NFL's biggest event came as a result of the 2005 Grammys, where members of the Marching 100 performed with musicians Kanye West and Jamie Foxx.

"From what I understand, it was Prince who invited us," said Chandler Wilson, 22, a music education student from Miami. "He (Prince) saw the band at the Grammys and wanted to know who the band was."

It is unclear when the band was officially invited, but Wilson, the band president, said he was informed Dec. 14, 2006 at the university's fall commencement ceremony.

Fans will watch Prince and the 100 perform together, however, exactly what they will be performing cannot be disclosed.

"We cannot divulge any aspects of what the show contains," said Julian White, director of bands.

Members of the 100 showed excitement for the performance that almost did not happen. Months ago, it was unclear whether the band would be able to attend the event.

"Dr. (Castell V.) Bryant expressed reservations about us attending the performance, but our alumni came through and fought for us to be able to go," Wilson said.

University officials did not speak about Bryant's former reservations but said minor technical issues of the contract for the performance are being settled.

"The details of the contract are still being resolved with Super Bowl officials, but we do expect the band to perform," said Pamela Bryant, special assistant to the president.

Super Bowl XLI will not be the 100's first appearance at the big game. The complete list of past Super Bowl performances on www.superbowl.com shows this performance will be the band's third halftime show performance and fourth appearance at the bowl.

The band appeared as a solo halftime performer in Super Bowl III and Super Bowl V. The 100 also performed pregame at Super Bowl XXXIX.

"I am proud and elated that the Marching 100 has been extended the honor to perform at the Super Bowl," White said. "It is a great honor for the band and for the university."

Members plan to make history again when they perform with Prince, whom www.superbowl.com calls "one of the greatest living performers of our time."

http://www.marching100alumni.com/

Blackbean

Aquí os dejo la colaboración que hicieron los Marching 100 con Kanye West y Jamie Foxx en la última gala de los Grammys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vadPpaOiADk

Blackbean

Ésta es la nueva Cloud que sacará en la actuación (supuestamente).

Aquí os dejo las fotos que el propio pintor de la prestigiosa Schecter ha tenido a bien compartir con la gente (porque Prince le ha dejado, por lo visto han fabricado dos guitarras púrpura cuyas fotos no ha dejado compartir).

MrFunkyParty2nite

Ayer ví en Canal+ el anuncio de la Superbowl, donde también anunciaban que Prince actuaría en el descanso. Eso sí, durante el anuncio sonaba "Purple Rain", aunque una versión. No sé quién era la cantante, aunque creo que ya la había escuchado. En cualquier caso, al final del anuncio salía un momento de una actuación de Prince y ya era su él quien cantaba la canción.

Aunque no me gusta nada el fútbol americano, creo que este año tendré una buena excusa para quedarme a ver la Superbowl. Por lo menos hasta el descanso... 

:P :P :P

Ametlla

voluntarios para la super bowl!!!

http://cbs4.com/superbowl/local_story_023115935.html
Wanted: Volunteers For Super Bowl Halftime Show
Super Bowl XLI is Feb. 4, 2007
There's Still Time To Register: http://www.superbowlcast.com/halftime.html

(CBS4) MIAMI If you don't have a ticket to Super Bowl XLI, you may still be able to go to the game, if you want to volunteer to take part in the always entertaining and spectacular half time show. An anticipated ninety million viewers will tune in to watch this year's Super Bowl from Miami's Dolphin Stadium and you can be part of one of the most watched TV events of the year.
The company, "41 Productions" is seeking enthusiastic volunteers to be the crowd for the Pepsi Super Bowl XLI Halftime Show. Volunteers will also see the Halftime concert featuring Prince, from the field of Dolphin Stadium.
Organized groups (consisting of 10 people or more people) still have time to register by clicking here for www.superbowlcast.com/halftime.
Once you sign your group up, you must show up for rehearsals. The first one is Friday January 26.

Interested groups need to:
Have a team leader to be responsible for the group
Be able to run the length of two football fields.
Be able to stand on their feet for several hours.
Have members at least 16 years of age.
Attend all rehearsals (Schedule posted on website)

Rehearsal Schedule
Group Leader Orientation Friday, January 26 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Rehearsals Sunday, January 28 1:00 - 6:30 PM
Tuesday, January 30 4:30 - 8:30 PM
Dress Rehearsal Thursday, February 1 2:30 - 10:00 PM
Game Day Sunday, February 4 Appx. 2-9PM

Shake!

Cita de: MrFunkyParty2nite en 22 Enero 2007, 15:25:00
Ayer ví en Canal+ el anuncio de la Superbowl, donde también anunciaban que Prince actuaría en el descanso. Eso sí, durante el anuncio sonaba "Purple Rain", aunque una versión. No sé quién era la cantante, aunque creo que ya la había escuchado.

Era de Moritz, esa que tanto gusta a algun@s. ::) :tongue3:

Blackbean

Shockadelica

No sé si esto se ha publicado ya pero, según el myspace de las Twinz, previamente a la SuperBowl, van a actuar el día 31 de Enero (pasado mañana), en el Hard Rock Café de Miami. :guitarist:
Oh baby, I really like your look
When U lay your eyes on me, U know I'm hooked
I'm waiting 2 feel your touch
Your body, your mind, and soul...
Is that 2 much?

--moloko--

Blackbean

Cita de: Shockadelica en 29 Enero 2007, 10:58:11
No sé si esto se ha publicado ya pero, según el myspace de las Twinz, previamente a la SuperBowl, van a actuar el día 31 de Enero (pasado mañana), en el Hard Rock Café de Miami. :guitarist:

En el siguiente enlace se puede ver un vídeo de un reportaje previo al concierto y, de propina, las primeras imágenes de cómo será el escenario (O(+>):

http://cbs4.com/entertainment/local_story_031213335.html

JavierArcanda

joer, vaya escenario..., está guapo que recupere parte del símbolo. Y esa Prince party tb tiene muy buena pinta  :yes:
www.soundcloud.com/arcanda

goldie

Sería una pena que ese escenario sólo se utilizase en la superbowl!
Uh! Uh! uh! uhuh!... U SAID! ...Any dogs in the house?... I know U're nasty... SAID!!!

Blackbean

Interesante reportaje del concierto de ayer en el HardRock de Miami. Fuente: palmbeachpost.com

Review: His name is Prince. And he is funky.

It was like a hot, sweet date, starting with polite pleasantries and that transformed without warning into naughty requests for a kiss, an amorous tour of the kitchen counters and other sensual shenanigans.

And much like a date, it was a pleasure over much too soon.

Prince's Wednesday night funkfest at Hard Rock Live, a warm-up for his halftime show performance at this Sunday's Super Bowl, had all the highlights we've come to expect from the Minneapolis musical mastermind. There was electrifying guitar, cleverly sexual lyrics cooed seductively ("Cream," anyone?), sexy back-up singer/dancers and an intense, yet comfortable rapport with the audience.

With the impressive selection of songs Prince has done in the past three decades, it was understandable that he couldn't get every single one of his hits into the approximately 85 minute set. It was just slightly frustrating that he chose to fill several slots in that set with cover songs, including Aretha Franklin's "I Never Loved A Man The Way I Love You," the Beatles' "Come Together" and "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley, who were across town performing at BankAtlantic Center that very evening.

Make no mistake, they were mostly expertly done covers, but they made you yearn to hear more of the Purple One's own masterpieces. Then again, since when has Prince ever done what's expected of him?

Prince's set began with a New Orleans style brass band rendering of the spiritual "Down By The Riverside," with the man himself taking the stage to conduct. That set the mood for the evening - this was a laid-back party and we were all in this together, yet we were to remember that there was only one party planner.

"You can come if you want to," he teased in the sensual house tour "3121," the title track of his 2006 album, "but you can never leave."

That's OK! Nobody really wanted to leave. The seduction continued with "Girls and Boys," the bluesy "Satisfied," the sexy "Shh" and old favorites "You Got The Look," "Seven" and "Kiss." Of the more familiar tunes, the 23-year-old "Purple Rain" reigned supreme. With a stylish storm cascading on a screen behind him and the crowd at the front of the house bathed in purple light, Prince turned the ballad into a blues number, collapsing to his knees to beg "I never wanted to be your weekend lover" like he was walking in Memphis.

Less satisfying was "Let's Go Crazy," which began tantalizingly with Prince intoning the familiar intro "Dearly beloved," and included a spirited audience chant of "Uh-oh, let's go craaa-zy," but never actually developed into the whole song, remaining merely a riff on the theme.

Once again, Prince can turn almost anything into a treat and make you like it, mostly because the wall he created as an elusive genius in his youth seems to have been replaced with a confident, joyous desire to connect - he even invited the crowd to come see him perform in Vegas, as if he was going to drive the bus. Charming, charming, charming.

However, the short show still left a sense of a tease that never quite yielded the completely satisfying whole. Maybe he's saving it for Sunday?

--moloko--

parece el tipico concierto del 3121.. dentro de poco van a salir como churros ;)