Reacciones

Iniciado por goldie, 26 Abril 2016, 10:19:10

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

amebaboy

Cita de: maytegalera en 26 Abril 2016, 15:52:24
Kate Bush:

I am so sad and shocked to hear the tragic news about Prince. He was the most incredibly talented artist. A man in complete control of his work from writer and musician to producer and director. He was such an inspiration. Playful and mind-blowingly gifted. He was the most inventive and extraordinary live act I've seen. The world has lost someone truly magical. Goodnight dear Prince.

Después de Prince y David Bowie, Kate Bush es mi tercera música favorita. Sus palabras hacia Prince me conmueven. Muchas gracias por traerlas a El Poblado, maytegalera.

Davidubida

Paul McCartney:

"Saddened by Prince's death. Proud to have seen in the New Year with him. He seemed fine and played brilliantly funky music."

"God bless this creative giant. Thanks Prince. Love X Paul"

Davidubida

Billy F Gibbons (ZZ Top)

"My guitar playing pal has left us but his impact is forever. RIP Brother Prince"

BFG

Davidubida

Hans Zimmer:

"I have no words other than his! -Hans

http://fb.me/4XjvQxUSA"

Shockadelica

Elton John:

"This is truly devastating news.
The greatest performer I have ever seen. A true genius. Musically way ahead of any of us. Sang with him twice on stage. What an honour.
Rest in peace you purple warrior."
Oh baby, I really like your look
When U lay your eyes on me, U know I'm hooked
I'm waiting 2 feel your touch
Your body, your mind, and soul...
Is that 2 much?

Shockadelica

Mick Jagger:

"I am so saddened to hear of Prince's passing. Prince was a revolutionary artist, a wonderful musician and composer. He was an original lyricist and a startling guitar player. His talent was limitless. He was one of the most unique and exciting artists of the last 30 years."
Is that 2 much?

PatricioRey

Fantástico lo de Alan Leeds. Uno de los tipos más inteligentes en el mundo Prince. Hay una entrevista en CNN junto a su hermano que es genial.
Gracias a todos por los testimonios.
Do you promise the funk?

Dorothy_Parker

Por entrevistas y referencias que otras personas relacionadas con Prince que han hecho de Alan Leeds, siempre me ha parecido una persona lógica, cauta y que ha intentado poner un poco de orden en todo ese caos del mundillo Prince. Pero claro, sin resutados aparentes, Prince era indomable.

En su condolencia, el tema de la religión y lo espiritual me ha parecido todo muy sensato.

Davidubida

St. Paul Peterson:

"I wouldn't be St Paul without you. Thank you."

"he ‪#‎GoldStandard‬, the man we all emulated......Besides my incredible family, my single biggest influence. We owe so much to you, ‪#‎RIPPrince‬. So hard to process it all. So thankful that he and I made our peace over the last years. I'll never forget me calling and inviting him to the Victor Wooten concert at the Dakota Jazz Club and Restaurant. We sat together, and he was in a good mood. He began coaching me once again, on Fdeluxe. He asked me why I played the bass with the band....he thought it would be cooler to play keys and just sing. I started calling him "coach." I let that advice settle for about a year, and then I hired a bass player (Yohannes Tona) and played keys and sang for last years 30th Anniversary of the Family record.
Again, he was right. "

Davidubida

Ricky Peterson:

"Oh my dear brother in music, how Blessed we all are that you shared your gift with us! I'll never forget our musical times together. It was truly a joy.
Thank you P. I'll see you on the other side. Godspeed brother."

Davidubida

Mayte García:

"I can't even think of the words of what I'm feeling. This man was my everything, we had a family. I am beyond deeply saddened and devastated ... I loved him then, I love him now, and will love him eternally ... He's with our son now"

Shockadelica

Donna Grantis:

"I am so thankful for all of the experiences I have shared in over the past three and a half years. It has been profoundly life-changing, transformative and beyond my wildest dreams. I feel so lucky to have lived through all of it with the closest of friends.

At the center of it all, was Prince: the greatest musician of all time, the most phenomenal guitar player on the planet, my mentor, bandmate and friend.

He taught us about music, artistry, life, love, greatness, conviction, community and spirituality. He brought out the best in all of us. Together, not only as a band, but as a family, we lived life to the fullest, travelled the world together, made amazing music and had the best of times talking, laughing, dancing, and working towards a common goal. I will always cherish every moment, both onstage and off.

Thank you to everyone who reached out with words of love and support. We will forever celebrate Prince's life and legacy. A creative genius, innovator and inspiration, the positive impact he has had on the lives of millions – both on a personal level and through song – is astounding. What a gift he has left us. The power of music unites us all.

Much Love
Donna·"
Is that 2 much?

International Lover

Madonna

"He Changed The World!! A True Visionary. What a loss. I'm Devastated. This is Not A Love Song. pic.twitter.com/x4JaSxRraC"

International Lover

La Toya Jackson

"We've just lost an incredible talent! So sorry to hear about #Prince we will always love your music forever and ever! #RIPPrince"

International Lover

Duff McKagan 

"What do we do now? PRINCE. No. I hope you weren't in much pain...your music saved me time and again.
10:46 - 21 abr. 2016"

International Lover

Ellen DeGeneres

"Prince was brilliant and larger than life. What a sad day."

International Lover

Samuel L. Jackson

I'm Crushed!! UK news reporting Prince Is Dead?! For Real?! Massive Loss for us all! What a Genius! Speechless.

Pope

Qué pasada ver como músicos de verdad le reconocían el talento que tenía. Sin palabras.
Algunos de los que han comentado sobre su muerte tachándolo de genio son de mis artistas favoritos.

bobgeorge

The Revolution (agarraos):

https://www.facebook.com/officialbrownmarkfanpage/videos/1178955885456579/?fref=nf

International Lover