Nuevo intento comercial: Musicology

Iniciado por Extraloveable, 09 Octubre 2003, 00:10:48

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

Extraloveable

Nupwrsoul recoge en el club esta info. Viene a decir que ?uestLove anuncia que busca extras para el nuevo video de Prince. Público tipo Raspberry Beret (gente en el suelo alrededor de los músicos). El video es para el tema Musicology, que se anuncia como el primer single de Prince dirigido al mercado de pop desde el 2000 (!). Se rodará esta semana.

"
http://www.okayplayer.com/dcforum/lesson/83176.html

?uestLove posts that they are casting extras for Prince's next video "Musicology" being shot later this week by Sanaa Hamri, the same director of the Aladdin DVD, as well as music videos for Common, India.Arie, and Jay Z. Hopefully the camera work will be more like her music videos and less like the dvd  

Here's the post by "qoolquest" (?uestlove's user name at Okayplayer):

Quote:
"if you are in LA this week"

and you have a "funky vibe" (not my words)

prince needs extras ("with energy please. positive energy") for his first commercial release in the pop marketplace since 2000 (do they not count rainbow children?)

the song is called "MUSICOLOGY".

from how it was explained to me---think beatles "all u need is love"/"raspberry beret" type of vibe. people sitting on the floor looking funky and hip while he performs.

my "come close" wife sanaa is directing it.

if you are in LA on friday and have hours to kill--or maybe you just might wanna convert him to islam so we can get some kool and the gang funk (just joking big guy)---either email sanaa at dgcasting@earthlink.net or call 562 981 3092

tell em the prodical quest sent you.

now for a side note.

DO NOT MAKE A FOOL OF ME.

if you are video material then roll on down.....
but please dont go there repping okayplayer on
some nut **** and throw my name around like (in vera demilo voice: QUESTLOVE SENT ME!!!)

i will deny you bastards like peter to christ before the cock crows.....

go have fun."

Scandalous

Esta misma semana? Todavía estamos a tiempo  ;D

Anunciado en el foro "Discografía"

;)

Chuck Romerales

¡Eso, qué pagan 1.000 pavos por dia de trabajo!  ;D
Me subí a la rejaaaa