Welcome 2 America

Iniciado por bobby_z, 31 Octubre 2010, 19:00:04

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

Shockadelica

Nueva fecha anunciada: sábado 23 de abril, las entradas salen a la venta mañana a las 12 (hora del Pacífico).
Oh baby, I really like your look
When U lay your eyes on me, U know I'm hooked
I'm waiting 2 feel your touch
Your body, your mind, and soul...
Is that 2 much?

IhateU

Es un plan de Semana Santa la mar de atractivo, jejejejej

bobby_z

Gracias a todos por los vídeos y enlaces. Me encanta Laydown  :guitarist:

bobby_z

El setlist de anoche:

George Lopez (intro)
DMSR
Pop Life
Renato Keyboard Solo
Musicology
Prince And The Band
Extraodinary
Renato Keyboard Solo

Uptown
Raspberry Beret
Cream
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough / Cool (Eva Longoria on stage)
Let's Work
U Got The Look

Make You Feel My Love (Cassanda on piano & Elisa on vocals)
Purple Rain

Let's Go Crazy
Delirious
Let's Go Crazy (reprise)
The Beautiful Ones (w/ Misty Copeland)
Little Red Corvette
Kiss

[Sampler Set]
When Doves Cry
Nasty Girl
Sign "O" The Times
Darling Nikki
777-9311
Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)

If I Was Your Girlfriend
Insatiable
Scandalous
Adore

Fuente: PK2

Shockadelica

^ Y más:

A Love Bizarre
Play That Funky Music
Controversy + chant hooo hollywood
Housequake chant
Glamorous Life
Peach
Dance (Disco Heat)
Baby I'm a Star
Stratus (Sheila E on drums)
Instrumental jam (Prince & Sheila E)
Sometimes It Snows In April
Laydown
Endorphinemachine  :surprised:
She's always in my hair
Dreamer
Welcome 2 America

Fuente: Dr. Funkenberry.
Is that 2 much?

IhateU

Mira que me renuevo el pasaporte eh?

mecky

Sabéis cuánto duró? porque el setlist es larguísimo, eso me parece  :)
U + me, what a ride

IhateU

3 horas y media dicen

Shockadelica

Primeros vídeos. Un trozo de 'Peach' :):

Prince at the forum

'A Love Bizarre':

Prince@ Forum

'The Glamorous Life':

Sheila E - Glamorous Life Live @ The Forum 4.14.2011

Este es una pesadilla de sonido pero se ve el escenario y lo llenísimo que estaba (para que luego digan):

Prince Concert The Forum Los Angeles
Is that 2 much?

wembley

"Don't need no reefer, don't need cocaine, FUNKY music does the same 2 my brain and I'm high, so high"

maxwell91

Es el puto amo...

Por cierto, vaya dos pivots en el Forum (Longoria y Prince) , como los Lakers de los 80 jeje
London, September 1st, 2007  "God Made Me Funky"

JavierArcanda

Cita de: wembley en 15 Abril 2011, 13:43:40
momento eva longoria (que sosica), y guiño a Michael: COOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Rz5nCis1o&feature=player_embedded#at=377

el gesto señalando al cielo, muy bonito :-)
www.soundcloud.com/arcanda

JAVIER LOPEZ

Cita de: JavierArcanda en 15 Abril 2011, 22:38:51
Cita de: wembley en 15 Abril 2011, 13:43:40
momento eva longoria (que sosica), y guiño a Michael: COOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Rz5nCis1o&feature=player_embedded#at=377

el gesto señalando al cielo, muy bonito :-)

Prueba clara y evidente de que ya no es Testigo de Jehová!! Los Testigos de Jehová no creen que los muertos vayan al cielo!!

MORRIS

Que grande!!! Prince en directo es la felicidad (por lo menos para mi), lo disfruto como un enano, FUNKY!!!!!!!!!!!

PatricioRey

Por las críticas de prince.org, parece que lo de ayer fue espectacular:

Citar"This was show #73 for me...and I'm going back and forth in my mind as to whether it was the best ever, second or third.  Without a doubt, it's in my top three of all-time.  My instincts tell me....that not only this was Prince's greatest performance EVER, but will go down as Prince's greatest show of all-time (meaning it will never be topped).  And here are a few reasons why:  All of us who have been to dozens of Prince concerts are aware of a certain protocol for his shows, usually with ups....and some lulls in the action, not this time.  If you left for a bathroom run, you missed something GREAT.  If you went for a drink, you missed something GREAT.  Secondly, there were no egotistical displays or patting himself on the back.  Prince SANG and PLAYED as if he was trying to win us over.  What I felt in the Forum last night was Prince showing us what music meant to him.  There was a vulnerability in him that I hadn't seen in over two decades.  It was as if he was saying to the audience:  "I still love music, if I play with all my heart, will you help me protect this wonderful artform?"  Sometimes It Snows In April was truly amazing.  I'm surprised Musicology wasn't on the setlist provided in this forum, because it was fantastic, along with all the other great material mentioned.  I went to what was considered the best Oakland show of this tour...and it was not even comparable.  There's a difference between sharing your hits and sharing your heart, and Prince shared his heart on April 14, 2011 inside of the L.A. Forum."

Citar"It's the next day and I'm still...affected by last night.  Let me be clear...I'm not just being dramatic or hyperbolic, I'm  not drinking the "purple Kool-Aid."  I've seen Prince several times beginning with the Purple Rain tour at the same LA Forum and I'm at the point with him where I know when he's bullshitting and when he's "on."  Prince on an average night for him is still better than 90% of what you'll get from the average performer out there but if we're being honest, he's had ups and downs over the years.  He has mailed in performances; he has been disingenuous with his audience ("We'll be here all night," then leaving the stage after less than 90 mins)...he has seemed bored with the hits and performed as if it was a distraction.  So when you have experienced this with him, you know when he's inspired and feeling it.  The three-show stand at the Nokia a few years ago reflected this.  First show at the Nokia Theater was very restrained, as if he was holding back knowing he had two more performances to give back-to-back that night.  Distracted by an effed-up PA that night (Prince blamed the venue, the venue blamed him and his personal sound crew) it was a disjointed effort with a few solid moments interspersed within.  That is why last night's show was so special, because it was the equivalent of, say, Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan being in the "zone."  As you were watching it unfold, you realized at some point that this night was different and he was in another place, his level raised to a higher bar than you usually see.

Realtor stated that this was his/her 73rd show and it may have been the best ever, certainly top three...I believe it.  It felt kind of like the show itself was the first two hours...then the next ninety was one of those fabled aftershow gigs you hear about where only a few people saw him play until three in the morning in a hole in the wall somewhere.  But even during the show...he took his time on "Purple Rain" and played it as if the movie had just dropped and it was brand-new all over again...and this was mid-gig.  He transformed "Little Red Corvette," slowed it down and put a new shine on it...it was creative, inventive, refreshing. Whether you dug it or not  you had to respect the effort and risk.  I almost cried during "Sometimes It Snows In April."  I am not a  punk...LOL.  But that man opened up and bared his soul onstage in front of however many few thousand people remaining were there on a darkened stage...no schmaltz, no pretension, just a man and his guitar.  THAT alone would have been a fitting end to an historic night, but he came back out and destroyed the venue with "Laydown" and "Endorphinemachine" before absolutely slaying me with "She Always In My Hair."  To see him communicate with Blackwell, telling him to go into the song on the spot...was magical.  The interplay within him and his band all night was special...he was loving what Renato was doing all night in particular.

I could go on and on but be sure of one thing.  I'm not, and I don't believe the other posters who were there are doing this either, trying to boast or make anyone feel bad if they missed it.  Quite the contrary.  As I was there, I thought of this site and all of you who are also supporters of our favorite guy and I wished that everyone could have been there to experience this, and if you couldn't I wanted to share it with you through my recollection.  I hope no one is  put off and thinks that I'm boasting.  I'm just stunned, still a day later...I feel like I witnessed a historical performance.  It was a privilege to be there and even though he has his ups and downs, there is no one else like him and all night as I applauded I kept saying "Thank you Prince, thank you."  I hope many of you are able to come out and see him while he's here because he's on something special right now."

:wacky:
Do you promise the funk?

blueangel

Cita de: box en 07 Abril 2011, 22:16:47

La ultima .

Prince echa a Kim Kardashian del escenario
Hola chicos!!Hacia muuucho que no entraba en el foro,he vueltoo.He flipado desde la actuación que hizo en lopez show,y por todos los enlaces que habeis puesto(y que me perdí casi tods por no haber estado en el sitio adecuado en el momento adecuado).

Referente al enlace que pongo,cuando "echa" a Kim Kardashian(que ni la conocia),los comentarios de la voz en off me parecen absurdos,y yo veo al prince juguetón y humorista que es,la manada a la mierda porque ni baila ni le sigue el juego,pero no veo en ningun momento ninguna mala forma en echarla.Vaya,me parece a mi

blueangel

Cita de: IhateU en 15 Abril 2011, 10:35:21
Mira que me renuevo el pasaporte eh?
:laugh: ;D Mira que yo tambien...jajajaja.Voy a echar la quiniela,primitiva,euromillón,bonoloto,el hipico...joder,algo me tiene que tocar!!que quiero ir a verle!!!!!

wembley

"Don't need no reefer, don't need cocaine, FUNKY music does the same 2 my brain and I'm high, so high"

JAVIER LOPEZ

PRINCE sube al escenario a JAVIER BARDEM y PENELOPE CRUZ.

Blacky_

¡Aleluya!
¡Prince en portada de El País digital!
Habrá que darles las gracias a Pe y Ja :P
I just wanna fearlessly bathe in the Purple Rain