Breves

Iniciado por Shockadelica, 19 Febrero 2007, 09:48:44

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 71 Visitantes están viendo este tema.

zucris65

Cita de: mecky en 03 Noviembre 2008, 17:57:20
Pero hay que ser burro.....por no decir otra cosa, por hacer este tipo de comentarios ..... me gustaría ver la cara de Prince  :evil3:  si llega a leer esto....... yyyy ..... desde cuando Prince tiene mujer ????

http://www.complex.com/CELEBRITIES/Cover-Story/Tracy-Morgan-and-Christopher-Mintz-Plasse/Tracy-Morgan?page=2&no_cj_c=1

Bueno reconoce q estaba pasado de copas...

PatricioRey

^^ "And Prince and his wife were at the door in their pajamas and said, "Come on, Tracy, you've got to go."

jajaj yo pago por ver a Prince en pijama! y quién es ese Tracy??
Do you promise the funk?

mecky

^
pues es un actor y humorista estadounidense, no sabría decirte en qué películas ha intervenido. Por lo visto tiene fama de que le gusta tubear....jajajajajaja.

PatricioRey, tubear = beber  -  esta expresión le oí hace poco y me hizo muchísima gracia, me gustó, yo no la había oído antes. Proviene de los vasos que se utilizan para alternar, estrechos y largos, un tubo.  ;)
U + me, what a ride

Jamie Star

Tracy Morgan sale en la serie "Rockefeller plaza" (30 rock) que emite los martes la sexta de madrugada. Es la serie que ha ganado los dos últimos años el EMY a la mejor comedia, a la vez que otros premios.

mecky

U + me, what a ride

zucris65

cat

PatricioRey

Do you promise the funk?

PatricioRey

Do you promise the funk?

zucris65

Grax PatricioRey has estado ocupado parece jaj   ;D

Si q suertudos!!! y para cuando nosotros Prince???!!!!   :thinking:

mecky

Cita de: PatricioRey en 12 Noviembre 2008, 23:50:58
Prince invita a DJs de L.A. a cenar y a escuchar NUEVA MÚSICA

q suerte tienen algunos...

ya te digo..... últimamente sólo se mueve por N.Y. y L.A. ..... la crisis.....  ;D ;D
U + me, what a ride

PatricioRey

Prince patinando de madrugada. Eddie Murphy, Larry Graham, etc.
Historia narrada por ?uestlove de The Roots.

Questlove from the Roots has been posting his True Celebrity Stories on okayplayer. This one had to do with Prince inviting him to go roller skating, found it quite hillarious:

valentines 2005.

grammy weekend in la.

it was a great weekend for us. our grammy jam went BEYOND our expectations.

parties out the wazoo and my girl was with me and we were like two kids in a candy store.

that monday marked the end of the weekend and my manager was smart enough to make sure that jill's show coincided with the festivities.

rapheal sadiq was the opener and his set smoked. jill came shortly thereafter and backstage was like a list central. midway through her set i got a text from P's assistant (he never calls, he has assistant call first to tell you "he will call you". this time the text said that there was a rollerskating valentines party and invite some "cool" people.

confused about that last line i asked for clarification. cool meant my crew: mos, kweli, jill, erykah, com etc...

so i made some calls and truly realized how conservative my crew was...half them mofos was talking about "im tired". even after the show jill was like "im tired" and what the hell was kweli doing in bed before midnight?

don't answer that.

so backstage i saw alan leeds and figured id extend an invite to team sadiq. leeds cracked the door open and there was chris rock, sadiq and eddie. alan laughed like "you'd soon as see me in the grave for you see me in skates. im going to sleep"

rock was like "sheeeeeeeit i aint rollerskating with these knees"

sadiq: "dog im too old for that shit...."

i mean none of them saw the light!........all except.

murph: yo man...i think this is historical. i think i need to see if this cat can rollerskate. that is comic gold alone.

damn....he saw it the way i see it....i mean sure, my ex and i had an awesome valentines day and mr romance was in overdrive and what better way to end the night doing couples only rollerskating?---

but dog i went just so i could live to tell yall this story.

the rink was waaaaaaaaaaay out in glenside cali. and it was so empty i knew we had to wrong rink. until i saw dj rasheeda and her 3 girlfriends skating. they were so happy to see us like yay! more people!--i felt bad like i shoulda invited more people but rash told me this is how he rolls....like 12 is a crowd to him. im like "how can you dj with no energy....you know how hard it is to keep 12 people happy?--

the staff was even more hilarious cat napping in the back (it was 1am) i asked "how often does this happen?" the manager was like "he's paying for us to stay open until 4 so....what is your skate size?"

my ex and i did a good round alone for an hour. i told her just pretend that i rented this out. but then the more i thought about it the more i pondered "is this what i wanna aim for?" like the fame that isolates you? i mean jay does this family night stuff too but at least with him his fam of 25-30 is festive this is....scary. i mean the pizza concession guy looks like he should be studying for finals instead of watching a pizza rotate in the heated lamp umpteenth times.

come 2am we decided that maybe P changed his mind and we went back to get our shoes when suddenly

eddie comes in.

he whispered ventriloquist style "umm you just might wanna put those back on" i *winked* back.

sure enough p his then wife mel, larry g and his wife tina g and some friends i didn't recognize (im sure kids and grandkids...which struck me odd that i knew someone besides me that was allowed to be up after 2am on a school night and be under the age of 10.....but showbiz kids are like no other kids)

p had a large pulp fiction like briefcase in his hand and he hesitated to open it in front of me. so he walked over.

p: where is your phone?
?: my phone?
p: yeah i know you ahmir...where is it?
? (thinking he wanted to make a phone call) uh here?
p: (inspects the phone)....ok your coat is in coat check?
?: lol.....wait....you think imma record something? bwahahahahah
p: uh uh....coat check this phone....
?: awww man! what about HIS PHONE! (points at murph) that is Dr. True Hollywood Story)
EM: heeey man! don't point over here! my phone is in the car! (at this moment i was like "OH SHIT! I AM REALLY TALKING TO EDDIE MURPHY!!!!!!!" inside)

i sarcastically put the phone in coat check and wonder what the deal is.....i mean this man wears high heels and he dont want me to record him in skates? as if i wanted that footage?---

then he opens the briefcase.....

pulls out the most unique skates i ever seen in my life. they were clear skates that not only lights up but when you skate the friction of the wheels to the ground causes sparks to come into your trail....

sorta like the billie jean video for the skating generation.

he did a lap around the rink leaving a rainbow trail of light and sparks in his trail. and the nigga could skate!!!!!

murph caught up with me like

"imma get your phone for you....."

lol

:afro:

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php...d=7270755&page=

yo quiero unos patines como los de P :smoking:
Do you promise the funk?

cat

zucris65

Cita de: cat en 17 Noviembre 2008, 09:28:16
http://www.newyorker.com/talk/2008/11/24/081124ta_talk_hoffman

;)

Gracias Cat, y a quién se refería " In the end, all she wanted was to be seen, for me to look at her. And she left and didn't come back..."

Chuck Romerales

Procedamos a traducir la mini-entrevista... ;D
Me subí a la rejaaaa

PatricioRey

Do you promise the funk?

Shockadelica

Oh baby, I really like your look
When U lay your eyes on me, U know I'm hooked
I'm waiting 2 feel your touch
Your body, your mind, and soul...
Is that 2 much?

PatricioRey

La ex esposa de Prince, Manuela Testolini, escapa de los atentados en Bombay

We got word of this about 6 hours ago but until we knew she was safe, I could not post it.

Manuela Testolini witnessed a terrorist attack in india earlier today and thanks to the people she was with, she was able to escape harm. She contacted friends n family thru email and later was able to call cnn from her cell.

Right now, she is safe but not sound. She and her friends are asking for your prayers right now.

We will have exclusive updates on this horrible situation when we know she is 100 percent out of harms way.

We appreciate the contact that has been made to docFB and will get the word out.

They are asking right now to keep her and everyone else caught in this in your thoughts and prayers.-Dr.FB

Update: I almost posted a photo of Manuela taken yesterday but thought better of it til we know 100 percent she is back here in the U.S., that would not be smart.
Do you promise the funk?

mecky

Gracias, PR, ahí también se encontraba la presidenta de nuestra comunidad autónoma (Madrid). Ha tenido que ser horrible.......una tragedia.
U + me, what a ride

mecky

Nueva anécdota de Prince, del pasado domingo en Las Vegas....los debió de dejar a todos boquiabiertos...jajajajaja.

os dejo el link.....

http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/prince-sneak-attacks-q-tips-las-vegas-show/
U + me, what a ride