Prince en Kent (Inglaterrra) - 3 de Julio 2011

Iniciado por mecky, 18 Mayo 2011, 10:56:12

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

mecky

PRINCE TO HEADLINE HOP FARM MUSIC FESTIVAL SUNDAY 3RD JULY 2011

Embargoed till 09.00 Wednesday 18 May 2011

Global icon PRINCE is confirmed to headline the Hop Farm Music Festival in his only UK show of the year.

The festival will be extended to a third day to give fans the chance to see Prince in this exclusive one-off UK performance.

It will be the first time Prince has played in the UK since he broke sales records at a 21-date residency at the O2 arena in 2007.

Prince will top the bill on Sunday 3 July on the newly announced third day. This makes the 4th annual Hop Farm Music Festival, which already boasts headline performances by EAGLES and MORRISSEY, the biggest to date.

Tickets will go on sale Thursday 19th May at 9am.

Fans that have already purchased two day tickets for Hop Farm will be able to upgrade their tickets to a third day for just £40, (ticket agents will be in contact with current weekend ticket holders).

Supporting acts for the Sunday of the festival will be announced shortly.

The now three-day festival will take place on Friday 1st, Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd July in Paddock Wood, Kent. Maintaining its NO SPONSORSHIP, NO BRANDING ethos, the Hop Farm will be sticking to the winning formula of showcasing legendary and contemporary acts, making it a standout fixture in the congested festival calendar.

Vince Power, the Festival organiser, said: "I am really excited about having Prince at the Hop Farm, we have worked hard to get the third day up and running and we hope that fans will appreciate the integrity of the bill and see it's one of the most musically exciting this year that stands head and shoulders above a lot of other festivals."

Prince joins other big names: Iggy and the Stooges, Bryan Ferry, Lou Reed, BrandonFlowers. Patti Smith, Death Cab For Cutie and many more...

The festival has four music stages and includes comedy and campsite stages.

Tickets for the two previously announced days are already on sale and music lovers will be able to snap up tickets for the newly announced third day from 9am Thursday 19th May.

A ticket for the whole of the three-day event will cost £170. Two day tickets (for either Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday) are priced at £130 and a single day ticket is £70. Festival-goers who have already purchased two day tickets will be able to upgrade to the third day to see Prince for just £40.

Weekend Camping is £30 (Thurs – Mon) or £25 per day. Children under 12 go in for free (ticket has to be produced).

http://www.hopfarmfestival.com/home.aspx#/home.aspx
U + me, what a ride

Shockadelica

^ Prince y Bryan Ferry en un mismo festival inglés, un sueño hecho realidad al que no podré ir, jejeje. Gracias por la info!

El NME también se hace eco de la noticia:

http://www.nme.com/news/prince/56737
Oh baby, I really like your look
When U lay your eyes on me, U know I'm hooked
I'm waiting 2 feel your touch
Your body, your mind, and soul...
Is that 2 much?

NoFace319

Total que no me queda claro por cuanto saldría ver a Prince... alguien se aclaró?

Shockadelica

Cita de: NoFace319 en 18 Mayo 2011, 12:54:39
Total que no me queda claro por cuanto saldría ver a Prince... alguien se aclaró?

Pues yo creo que, según pone aquí, la entrada saldrá de 70 libras en adelante:

http://www.eventim.co.uk/hopfarm

O sea, unos 79 euros más o menos.

También puedes pillar entrada para todo el festival por 170 libras, unos 192 euros.
Is that 2 much?

Shockadelica

^ Acabo de leer en Facebook que las entradas para este concierto salen a la venta mañana a las 9 de la mañana (hora inglesa, 10 en España).
Is that 2 much?

Shockadelica

Is that 2 much?

mecky

https://www.facebook.com/theHopFarmMusicFestival/posts/216226585064783
We are very pleased to announce that playing with Prince will be Tinie Tempah, Larry Graham & Graham Central Station, Imelda May, Labrinth, Parade, Dutch Uncles and Tall Ships....with many more are to be announced in the following days.

Shocka, tú tranquilita, eh! Leas lo que leas..... ;D ;)
U + me, what a ride

Shockadelica

^ Por? Va a tocarse Prince un temita con Bryan Ferry??  :o ;D
Is that 2 much?

Shockadelica

El escenario del Hop Farm Festival, cortesía de P.G. (Facebook):

Is that 2 much?

bobby_z

We Live 2 Get Funky (inc. Rave Un2 The Joy Fantastic)
Let's Go Crazy
Delirious
Let's Go Crazy (reprise)
Little Red Corvette

Shockadelica

We Live 2 Get Funky (inc. Rave Un2 The Joy Fantastic)
Let's Go Crazy
Delirious
Let's Go Crazy (reprise)
Little Red Corvette
Nothing Compares 2 U (Shelby J Co Lead Vox)
Take Me With U
Raspberry Beret
Cream
Cool (Incl. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough)
Let's Work
U Got The Look
Purple Rain
Kiss

Everyday People

Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Again)

Is that 2 much?

bobby_z

+

Kiss
Controversy (Incl. Housequake)
Play That Funky Music

Everyday People*
Come Together*
I Want To Take You Higher*
(* con Larry Graham)

If I Was Your Girlfriend
Dance (Disco Heat)
Baby I'm A Star

mecky

U + me, what a ride

Shockadelica

Is that 2 much?

mecky

U + me, what a ride

zucris65

Chuck Romerales

Para aquellos que piloteis el tema de los torrents, el concierto británico con muy buena calidad y portadas incluidas aquí ;D
Me subí a la rejaaaa

rolavegar

Knock Knock...

Uff que impresion entrar aqui... la primera vez despues de casi 14 años de fanatismo oculto, de haber pasado por el NPGMC sin conocer a otros socios españoles... pensando que estaba solo en este mundo púrpura... de haber pasado por el nude tour en Valencia, Las Ventas, Marbella, Palaciboao de los deportes de Madrid, el año pasado en Lisboa ( Super Bock Festival ) y este año.... ROTTERDARM 26/072011

Bueno, acabo de ver los ultimos post desde que se anunciaron las fechas de la gira europea, y por supuesto las fotos de KENT !!!, me recuerdan mucho a Lisboa el año pasado.

Alguien ha podido comprar entradas desde España para Rotterdam?

Gracias a tod@s por estar ahi todos estos años y sobre todo a el / la administrador@ del Poblado.

C u soon...hope