Prince en Hartwall Areenalla, Helsinski. Finlandia. 21.07.2011

Iniciado por bobby_z, 31 Mayo 2011, 13:32:20

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

mecky

Aquí también lo anuncian...

http://www.tiketti.fi/tapahtuma/12108

En un idioma comprensible para todos, mejor, no?  :D

All-time best-known and most successful artists Positioned among the Prince arrives in the summer and concerts in Helsinki Hartwall Arena on Thursday 21 July 2011. Tickets for the American super-star in the first concert in Finland will go on sale on Wednesday, 8 June.

Prince has more than thirty years of his career achieved almost everything possible. As funk and pop than rock, and R & B, particularly among which operates the artist has sold over 100 million albums, amassed an enormous amount of platinum and a list of ones and received numerous awards Grammyista Oscareihin.

As a singer, multi-instrumentalist, composer and eccentric personality known musician has released dozens of hits like "Purple Rain", "Kiss," "When Doves Cry", "1999" and "I Want to Be Your Lover." Their own production in addition to the Prince by the mega-hits for other artists such as Sinead O'Connor's "Nothing Compares 2 U"-piece.

Prince has previously announced a total of five concerts in Finland for the years 1988, 1990 and 2010, but has withdrawn all of them, unfortunately. Upcoming gig in Finland is part of the Prince, from late June to mid August, the sustainable arena and festival tour, which arrives in Helsinki, among Paris, Berlin and Poland's Heineken Open'er and Swedish Way Out West Festival. Prince's latest, the order for 33 studio album, "20ten" was released last July.

Por cierto, las entradas se ponen a la venta el 08/06/11 a las 09:00

Edito: Nombra a Berlin también, pues ya podía poner Madrid o Barcelona, o cualquier otra ciudad de España. Tendremos la suerte algun día?  ;)
U + me, what a ride

bobby_z

Setlist del concierto recién terminado:

Start Time @ 8.55pm

D.M.S.R.
Pop Life (Incl. Scrapple From The Apple)
Stratus
Shhh
Mountains
Alphabet St.
Song Of The Heart
The Love We Make (Incl. Nothing More - Andy Allo Lead Vox)
Everyday People
Cream
Cool (Incl. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough)
Let's Work
U Got The Look
Make You Feel My Love (Shelby J., Liv Warfield & Andy Allo Lead Vox)
Purple Rain

Take Me With U
Raspberry Beret
Kiss

Nothing Compares 2 U (Shelby J. Co Lead Vox)
Dance (Disco Heat)
Baby, I'm A Star

If I Was Your Girlfriend
The Bird
Jungle Love (Incl. Eye Like Funky Music)
A Love Bizarre

End @ 11.10pm

Fuente: The Funky Experience 2.0