Las VEgas Aladdin

Iniciado por toratora, 30 Junio 2003, 15:39:07

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

toratora

Desde www.prince.org

Las Vegas Aladdin DVD Release Date: 8/19/03 ??? ???

The 777 Update is a Prince Fan News Update not affiliated with Prince Rogers Nelson, Paisley Park, NPG Records, Warner Brothers Records, the NPG Music Club or NPGMusicClub.Com in any way, shape or form.

"The news..not the bull..."

Hello and welcome to another edition of the 777 Update. Since the last Update in Feb. not much has taken place aside from the N. E. W. S. instrumental CD which can be purchased at the music club site if your a music club member. (http://www.npgmusicclub.com) Their has also been a tease about the Las Vegas show from December 15th, 2002 being released on DVD. So without boring the heaven out of you, let's just get down to our one and only N. E. W. S. item

NEWS ITEM #1-Prince- Live at the Aladdin Las Vegas tentative release date : 8/19/03

The Las Vegas show has a tentative (can change) release date of Tuesday, August 19th, 2003. It Features the special guests of Nikka Costa, Maceo Parker and Sheila E. The NPG Music Club has offered 3 sample clips of the DVD on it's site which are "Pop Life," "Money Don't matter 2nite/The Work pt. 1" and "Push and Pull" with Nikka Costa. Other tracks include "1 + 1 + 1 = 3," "Strange Relationship," "Everlasting Now"and "Whole Lotta Love." Their is also a bonus track as well.
The DVD was shown at a Paisley Park party earlier this month.
As was stated in the Last update, the DVD was originally to be distributed with Cherry Lane Music which said their would be Celebration 2002 footage on the DVD. As of writing, there is NO celebration footage on the DVD. Distribution also fell through with Redline (company went under) for the Xpectations project. It makes sense now since Musictoday will be handling the distribution (Internet only) so far of the N. E. W. S. instrumental CD. The new distributor right now is for the US only but fans overseas should not have to wait long for the release in their country.
A Paisley Park online rep in the Music Club Chat Room said that the footage was edited for the children. (?)

Again, the release date is tentative right now, but all signs point to this getting released shortly. I would hope for the entire three hour show but something tells me don't bank on it. The aftershow was shot as well with several instrumental numbers but none made it onto the Live set.
Side note: The cover of the DVD was shot in early April.

The Update is still around and kicking, just not at the pace it used to be.

4 questions or comments, respond back to this email or hit me up at rolthadice@aol.com

Much Love 2 u all and I miss u.

j7

Hay fecha oficial ya???? ???

toratora

[smiley=deal2.gif] Alguien lo puede tradacir al Aspañol [smiley=smug.gif] pleasssse

berarma

Más o menos, rapidito...

Posible fecha de lanzamiento para el DVD de las vegas es el martes 19 de agosto. Invitados especiales: nikka costa, maceo parker y sheila e. Tendrá un bonus track, aparte de las canciones que se mencionan. En un principio tenía que incluir imágenes de la celebración, pero ahora parece que no. El distribuidor es para USA solo, pero al otro lado del charco no tardará en llegar. El contenido ha sido editado para los niños. No se sabe si estará el concierto entero de 2 horas, el aftershow también se grabó pero no se incluirá nada de él. Las imágenes para la carátula del dvd se tomaron en abril.

Saludos a los que todavía no tengan sus merecidas vacaciones... ;)

toratora

Contenido editado para niños???? ???

Babyknows

Tendremos que esperar...   [smiley=curtain.gif]

I believe that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.   http://www.myspace.com/soulvigilantes

KyKe

Parece que esta información está sacada del Chat del NPGMC donde los moderadores a veces se van un poco de la lengua, pero por ahora no han dado mucho en el clavo; yo creo que oyen campanas y el boca a boca hace el resto... Del NEWS salió de ese chat también que costaría 21$ y que saldría nosequé día... y al final son 10$ y salió otro día...

Del DVD, salvo por las canciones que nombran, que se mostraron en una party en PPark el día de su cumpleaños a los que se acercaron por allí, no hay nada más confirmado, y si está rodado tanto el concierto (¿3 horas?) como el aftershow (y si incluyen algo de la famosa grabación de Xenophobia 2002) creo que es lógico pensar que al menos el show será bastante largo, aunque no sea completo espero que respeten el encanto de la gira. Y unos bonus en forma de aftershow y Xenophobia serían una delicia.

I ... Get ... Delirious!  :o

emale

Sabeis si existe bootleg de este concierto?
Qué tal el tracklist?

Gracias por la info.
Saludos

SEXYWEAPON

por ahora npi de si hay bottleg, supongo que estará grabado ( y mal grabado sino sabotage ya se hubiera encargado de distribuirlo)
EL track list:

Set List for Vegas Show;

The Rainbow Children
Pop Life
Xenophobia/Prince and the Band
Power Fantastic
Money Don't Matter 2Night (short)
The Work
Push and Pull (Nikka Costa on vocals)
Purple Rain
The Ride
1+1+1=3 / Love Rollercoaster / Housequake