SOTT PRINCE PARTY Manchester 15th September 2007

Iniciado por NPGRecords, 13 Septiembre 2007, 20:29:46

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

NPGRecords

Manchester Prince Party - Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Sign of the Times!

Ticket Prices -
Tickets cost £10 in advance £12 on the door.
To pay by debit/credit card just e-mail your details to savage1999uk@yahoo.co.uk and I will send you an e-mail to allow you to pay via paypal. £1.50 fee applicable for P+P

Alternatively please make cheques payable to "The Beautiful Strange Club" and send them to us enclosing a S.A.E. E-mail me and I will send you details of where to post this.

The Venue - Pitcher and Piano

http://www.pitcherandpiano.com/locations/bar.cfm?area=GT%20Bridgewater

This is just around the corner from the last venue. The manager has been very helpful and has even suggested the staff will dress up in Prince style! A great location and brilliant venue.

The Time: 8pm till late!

The Hotel is the Ibis on Portland Street

http://www.ibishotel.com/ibis/ficheh...he_hotel.shtml#
Tel 0161 234 0600
Quote "Prince Party" 30 rooms reserved for us, but you need to be quick! They are all together so we can meet up for after party parties if you want. The Prince Community!

Double room is £59

The Premier Travel inn is already full and so are all the other Premier Travel Inns. This is the closest one to the party. It is only a quick walk round the corner. less than 100 yards! There must be an event in Manchester on the 15th but I can't find any details! So I suggest we all book in now to avoid dissapointment.

DJ LeFreak will be back to spin the Prince Tunes all night long!

More details will follow. Competitions- Raffle Prizes and Cocktail lists etc....

Dress to impress! There will be Prizes!

Will you be coming?

Nice Party.  ;)

Aditional information... http://www.thedawnexperience.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71

JavierArcanda

los anglosajones se lo curran, está claro..., tomemos nota para futuras kedadas ;)
www.soundcloud.com/arcanda

Shockadelica

Cita de: JavierArcanda en 13 Septiembre 2007, 23:31:24
los anglosajones se lo curran, está claro..., tomemos nota para futuras kedadas ;)

¿Algo que objetar sobre las nuestras? :wink3: ::)
Oh baby, I really like your look
When U lay your eyes on me, U know I'm hooked
I'm waiting 2 feel your touch
Your body, your mind, and soul...
Is that 2 much?

Raspberry

Cita de: Shockadelica en 14 Septiembre 2007, 00:02:12
Cita de: JavierArcanda en 13 Septiembre 2007, 23:31:24

¿Algo que objetar sobre las nuestras? :wink3: ::)

Javier, las nuestras son muy divertidas, coño!  ;D

Chuck Romerales

Pues al hilo de esto, decir que... hay un proyecto (solo proyecto, de momento) de hacer una mega kedada de Princefams para el mes de Febrero o Marzo del año que viene... en Madrid (toma ya). Seguiremos informando. :D
Me subí a la rejaaaa