Web lotusflow3r.com

Iniciado por PatricioRey, 04 Enero 2009, 16:32:36

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 3 Visitantes están viendo este tema.

PatricioRey

Qué maleducados, mirándole las tetas a la pobre chica ;D
Do you promise the funk?

seven

ke va......
la culpa es de Prince..............
Si no nos tuviera asi como nos tiene..........ni nos fijariamos en las tetas y demas  XD

JavierArcanda

lo que me sorprende es la canción elegida para el vídeo..., creo que había mejores posibilidades...
www.soundcloud.com/arcanda

seven

pues si.............es un tema versionado
No tiene en el nuevo cd nada mejor suyo?

tatocorcu

No creo que esté confirmado que sea el single (si es que saca single), hace un par de semanas se dijo que había un vídeo para $. Quizá esté rodando varios vídeos para la página web.
En fin, supongo que en una semana como mucho lo sabremos
Life is just a party, and parties weren't meant to last...

PatricioRey

EXCLUSIVE: New Details on Prince's Online Venture, Live Dates, Photos, and More!

Prince's new online venture, LOtUSFLOW3R.com, will debut on March 24. The site will offer digital downloads of the three new albums previously announced with a March 29 street date, in CD format, at Target stores. Two sources in Prince's camp also have confirmed that the rumored price of $77 for one year's subscription to the site has been formally settled upon. The picture above is an exclusive screengrab provided to us by Prince's web developer, Scott Addison Clay, who recently gave me an advance tour of the Web site. That main image, derived from the cover to the album of the same name, will be the user's portal into the online "world" of that album, complete with lyrics, artwork and new photos, in addition to the tunes. Two other "worlds," one for each of the other two Princely releases, also exist on an animated 3-D plane, in an arrangement that Clay compares to the popular game Myst. The album "MPLSoUND," as previously reported, is Prince's electronic counterpart to the guitar-heavy "LOtUSFLOW3R," while "Elixer" is the debut offering from Prince's latest protege, Bria Valente. Check out the covers for "MPLSoUND" and "Elixer" below, first on PopVox:

On the technical tip, Clay's creation is clearly a step up from some of Prince's past online homes, some of which were subject to unfortunate outages at peak times of Prince interest. And, by the way, the new music sounds pretty exciting, too. "Boom," the proper kickoff to LOtUSFLOW3R following a 30-second instrumental interlude, mixes psychedelia with funk rhythms and orgiastic guitar wailing. The song "Chocolate Box," on the electro-influenced album titled "MPLSoUND," features one of the all-time great Prince boudoir boasts: "I got a box a chocolates / that'll rock the socks of / any girl that wanna come my way." It also features one of Prince's best collaborations with a rapper to date, in the person of Q-Tip. During the 90's, Prince's revolving door MC's-for-hire were generally far less distinct than his music. And even when Prince used name-brand rhymers like Chuck D, their styles did not always mesh. Q-Tip's jazzy delivery, however, is the perfect fit for Prince's endearingly askew electronic sound-world. Here's to more of that kind of collaboration. (You can read my January profile of Q-Tip here.)

There are other new details, as well. Prince will perform "multiple times," in different locations around Los Angeles, on March 24, though those performances will not be streamed or recorded for the site. As Billboard previously reported, Prince will then be a guest on the Jay Leno show from March 25-27 (and again during Leno's last week in May). A representative for the Purple One says, however, that ticketing information for the three non-Leno events on March 24th will be posted on the beta version of LOtUSFLOW3R.com in the coming days. "The site is going to be your key to figure out how to get access," Prince's representative told NEWSWEEK.

Three new videos, one for each single off the new albums, are also in the can. "Crimson and Clover," Prince's cover of the Tommy James and the Shondells classic (with a little bit of Hendrix's "Wild Thing" thrown in for good measure) is the first single from "LOtUSFLOW3R." The aforementioned "Chocolate Box" is the nominee from "MPLSoUND," while the Bria Valente song "Everytime" will be the first multimedia from that disc. All three videos will debut on the site upon its March 24 launch.

And for the curious, here's another, exclusive new shot of Bria, taken by Prince himself:

During the tour, LOtUSFLOW3R.com appeared to be a multimedia powerhouse capable of playing videos and live clips (including Prince's cover of Radiohead's "Creep" from last year's Coachella) while also handling advanced 3-D modeling and Flash-based photo galleries. Clay gave us some more details about future plans for the site. Check out next week's print edition of NEWSWEEK for more details.

http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/popvox/archive/2009/03/13/exclusive-new-details-on-prince-s-online-venture-live-dates-photos-and-more.aspx
Do you promise the funk?

Nuria1999

la portada de mplsound si me gusta pero la de bria no me dice nada y no dice nada de su disco

Chuck Romerales

Cita de: Nuria1999 en 13 Marzo 2009, 19:59:18
la portada de mplsound si me gusta pero la de bria no me dice nada y no dice nada de su disco

Por un lado, la i de Bria parece el pirulí de Torrespaña o la torre de Collserola, pero hay que reconocer que la chica (Photochopsuey incluido, supongo) es muy mona ;D
Me subí a la rejaaaa

holyriver

A mi la verdad que lo que me preocupa... son las canciones de los 3 cds mas que las portadas XD

luis_prince

pues la portada dl MPLSOUND mooooola! y  mucho....lo que me asusta de el es su contenido nose yo si me va a gustar.....
...do u want him? or do u want me?

unbreakableboy

Estoy un tanto perdido con este proyecto. Lo que me sorprende es que se dijo que se tomaría un descanso, y parece que YA se lo ha tomado. Qué máquina de hacer música.

Digo que estoy perdido porque al final no sé si se editará uno o tres albums físicamente o no, vía web o cómo, y lo de los conciertos... Me quedé con muchas ganas de ir a Londres el año pasado, y no pude ir con motivos económicos. Espero que se embarque en una pequeña gira por Europa.

En cualquier caso, las canciones que ya hemos oído, como siempre, están por encima de la media en cuanto a calidad se refieren, pero para mi gusto sus albums anteriores seguían una línea mejor. Yo soy de los que defiende 3121 como uno de sus mejores albums (a contracorriente, por lo que he podido observar) y me gustaría que innovara en el sentido de la primera canción de dicho album.

goldie

Son tres albumes que se venden como un sólo proyecto conjunto. Físicamente a través de un acuerdo con las tiendas Target y en descarga a partir del 24 en su web.

Yo también soy fan del 3121 y muy especialmente de la primera canción.
Uh! Uh! uh! uhuh!... U SAID! ...Any dogs in the house?... I know U're nasty... SAID!!!

luis_prince

Unbreakableboy,a contarcorriente no en!!! yo soy de los tuyos jajaj el 3121 es perfecto de la primera a la ultima cancion!!

sgm

El disco 3121 hizo que me interesara por Prince más que nunca!!!!!!. Es mi album favorito

Por cierto me encanta la portada de MPLSound y Bria es guapisima!!!!

Que pase pronto la espera....

Davidubida

De la foto de Bria tomada por Prince yo destacaría:

- El trasero en pompa apoyando sus manos suavemente contra la pared.

-El capullo colgando de la oreja.

- La otra oreja pegada en la pared en plan cotilleando a los vecinos.

Verdaderamente la simbología de la instantánea esconde una mensaje oculto (tipo David Lynch)

Una pregunta: ¿en alguna foto de 3121 Prince también se ve apoyado suavemente contra una pared o son ficciones mías?

holyriver

Espero que estos cds no se parezcan en nada al 3121

JavierArcanda

gracias, seven...

¿quién será ese clay, realmente está involucrado con Prince? ¿y esta última parte del artículo?

He (=Clay) also claims a colleague has organized 10 albums of old Prince music never released in any form. Should there exist an all-tuba record Prince recorded half out of his mind back in 1988, now he's got a place to let it toot—if only he can commit to digitizing all his diamonds and pearls.
www.soundcloud.com/arcanda

luis_prince

bieeeeeeeeeeennn..yo ya hice el pre-order.Pone ke pal 6 d abril sale....AHORA TOCA LA LARGA ESPERA...pero ya ke n podre piyarlo x españa pues....a jo-----