Air citan a Prince

Iniciado por eldoctorjota, 13 Octubre 2009, 15:46:22

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

eldoctorjota

En una entrevista a Air en Pitchfork, mencionan a Prince, de hecho cierran la entrevista mencionándolo.

"JBD: I think of one day when a friend of mine showed me a DVD of Prince and the Revolution, videos of Prince, and Prince playing on stage. I think Prince made a documentary about this. The idea was like, there was a woman, an incredibly pretty woman, speaking about Prince. You see her at the beginning of the DVD, she is working and hearing some Prince for the first time and seems interested. You see her commenting "What is this music?" and of course, at the end of the DVD, she is almost touching herself. It's so funny. I would like, of course, the same to happen when women listen to our album."

Por cierto, ¿existe ese DVD o la la respuesta jestaá en el comentario justo anterior.
"NG: I think getting stoned has made me buy a lot of bad albums, because when I'm stoned I think everything is amazing. There have been so many nights smoking pot and listening to some music and thinking, "Wow, that is fucking great!" and the next day I go to the shop and I get home and put it on the CD player and think, "It's not that great." Getting stoned increases some qualities of what we hear, and so if there are some qualities in this record, it's definitely a good way to get into it."

El link de la entrevista, por si a alguien a parte de a mí, le gusta Air: http://pitchfork.com/features/interviews/7711-air/

Extraloveable

¿hablan de The beautiful experience? bastante posterior a Prince and the Revolution

mecky

Garcias Dr. J.

"What is this music?" and of course, at the end of the DVD, she is almost touching herself. It's so funny. I would like, of course, the same to happen when women listen to our album."

Esa misma sensación la tuve yo cuando, gracias al juego de los Temazos, escuché aquél tema de Moon Safari.  :yes:
Seguramente no me gusten tanto como a ti, pero me he escuchado el Cd enterito y te puedo decir, que me han gustado bastante. Por cierto, he oído que habían sacado o que estaban a punto de sacar nuevo disco.  ;)
U + me, what a ride

eldoctorjota

Cita de: mecky en 13 Octubre 2009, 16:43:46
Garcias Dr. J.

"What is this music?" and of course, at the end of the DVD, she is almost touching herself. It's so funny. I would like, of course, the same to happen when women listen to our album."

Esa misma sensación la tuve yo cuando, gracias al juego de los Temazos, escuché aquél tema de Moon Safari.  :yes:
Seguramente no me gusten tanto como a ti, pero me he escuchado el Cd enterito y te puedo decir, que me han gustado bastante. Por cierto, he oído que habían sacado o que estaban a punto de sacar nuevo disco.  ;)
Supuestamente lo han sacado ya (primero en Japón y luego en el resto del mundo) pero debe ser que ni soy japonés ni terrícola porque no hay manera de hacerme con él ::)